Want to beat the scorching heat this summer? This refreshing Lime and Kiwi Sorbet will help you chill in the hot summer and will surely become one of your favorites.
Time: 1 hour
- 200 gm caster sugar
- 50 ml lime juice
- 8 kiwi
- 100 ml water
- Start by placing a small saucepan over medium flame with 100 milliliter of water and sugar in it. Keep stirring it
- until the sugar melts and then remove from heat for cooling. Let it cool completely.
- Scoop the flesh from the kiwi fruit, and add it in a blender jar. Add lime juice along with sugar syrup in it and
- blend until the mixture becomes slushy. Churn in an ice cream machine or blender and once done, freeze it
- over night. Your delicious dessert is ready to serve, enjoy!