Jalapeno Chocolate Fondant is a luscious dessert recipe that is absolutely exquisite and will become one of your favorites.
Time: 55 minutes
- 450 gm milk chocolate
- 550 gm icing sugar
- 8 egg
- 9 pieces jalapeno
- 350 gm white butter
- 8 tablespoon corn flour
- 8 egg yolk
- To make this dessert recipe, place a pan over low flame and melt chocolate and butter together in it. Keep
- whisking it to prevent the chocolate from burning. Remove the seeds from the jalapenos and chop them finely.
- Mix them into the chocolate mixture along with the icing sugar and corn flour. Whisk the mixture well and then
- add the egg yolks along with whole eggs to it. Mix these well until the mixture thickens and becomes smooth.
- Now, grease the fondant mould with some butter and dust it with a little cocoa powder. Add a spoon of the
- chocolate mixture into the mould and refrigerate for an hour. Once it is a bit solid, take it out from the fridge
- and bake it in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Make sure that the center remains liquid.
- Now, take it out from the oven and serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream to enjoy!