- 150 gm flour
- 1 Tbsp custard powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 50 gm butter, softened
- 150 gm brown sugar, softened
- 70 ml corn oil (you can use regular oil also)
- 3 eggs
- 1 heaping Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3-4 Tbsp melon seeds, roasted
- 2-4 Tbsp chocolate sauce, to decorate
- In a bowl add flour, custard powder, bicarbonate soda, baking soda. Keep aside.
- In another bowl mix butter, brown sugar and corn oil. Break in the three eggs one at a time and whisk till well blended.
- Add the honey and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix well. Add 3 Tbsp of melon seeds into the batter.
- Pour it into a prepared mould. Steam for 45 minutes.
- De mould it when cool. Decorate with some roasted melon seeds and chocolate sauce.