A classic North Indian dessert recipe, Fruit Custard is extremely easy-to-make and tastes super-delicious.
Time: 40 minutes
- 250 ml milk
- 3 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup chopped mixed fruits
- 1 1/2 tablespoon custard powder
- 2 teaspoon milk
- Boil milk in a deep heavy-bottomed pan, when the milk starts boiling, add sugar in it and stir till the sugar gets
- Now take one small bowl and put egg less vanilla custard powder in 2 teaspoon warm or cold milk and make a
- smooth custard paste.
- Make sure there are no lumps and keep aside. Now add this custard paste to the boiling milk.
- Keep it on low flame and keep on stirring till the milk begins to thicken. Make sure no lumps are formed in the
- Cook till it gets slightly thick, as it becomes thicker in consistency after cooling.
- Switch off the flame and allow the custard to cool. When it comes on room temperature refrigerate for 2 to 3
- Just before serving, take chopped mixed fruits and mix them with the chilled custard. Serve immediately.