Eggless Homemade Mango Ice Cream is a delicious dessert recipe that you can make for your friends and family at home easily.
Time: 30 minutes
- 3 mango
- 150 gm fresh cream
- 200 gm caster sugar
- 2 tablespoon tutti-frutti
- Puree two mangoes and cut dices of one mango. In mango puree, blend in the caster sugar to get a smooth
- sweetened mango puree. On a ice base, take fresh cream (use homemade cream if possible) in a bowl and add
- sweetened mango puree. First mix gently with hand, then use hand blender to mix everything together to get
- smooth ice cream.
- Keep this ice cream bowl in freezer for 2 to 3 hours till semi set. Then take out the bowl, and again mix it to
- avoid any ice crystals formation. Add the mango dices at this stage and mix again.
- Transfer the contents into an aluminium bowl or plastic container and cover with a lid. Freeze for at least 10
- hours or overnight till the ice cream is set properly.
- Once mango ice cream is frozen, scoop out ice cream immediately into cups and garnish with tutti fruity and
- mango cubes. Serve immediately.