Try this Eggless Cheesecake recipe, which is baked to perfection and is drizzled with homemade chocolate sauce.
Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- 12 crackers
- 3 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup lukewarm milk
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 150 gm sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cooking chocolate
- To prepare this cake recipe, put the crackers in a grinder jar and grind them to a fine powder. Transfer this
- cracker powder to a small bowl, add melted butter in it and mix well to make a mixture. Grease a cake pan with
- a little butter (you can use kitchen brush for the same). Now, place this mixture in the greased pan. Using a
- glass, press the biscuit mixture and make a neat layer. Place this cake pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or
- until the base is set.
- Now, take a large bowl and mix together cream cheese (1 1/2 cup), sugar, whipped cream, corn starch, lemon
- juice and vanilla extract with a spatula. Afterwards, using an electric beater and beat the mixture until smooth.
- Now, add the remaining cream cheese and again beat the mixture till the cream is blended very well and you
- see a creamy and smooth mixture.
- Now, take out the cracker base pan and spread the whipped cream cheese layer in the pan with a spatula and
- make the layer even. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes. Then, put the pan in a this
- pre-heated oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. To check, if the cake is done, see if the sides look firm,
- separated and the centre wobbly. Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature. Then, cover with a foil or an
- air-tight lid and place the pan in the refrigerator for 4 hours or more. You can also keep overnight.
- Then, to prepare the chocolate sauce, add hot milk in a bowl. If you do not have hot milk, you can heat it in a
- pan or just microwave, there is no need to boil the milk. Add a cup of roughly chopped sweet chocolate (about
- 75 grams). Mix well with a spoon or spatula till all the chocolate dissolves. Let the chocolate sauce cool at room
- To remove the cheesecake from the pan, dip a butter knife in a bowl or cup containing warm water and gently
- slid through the sides of the pan, separating the cheesecake from the pan. Place the cheesecake on a serving
- plate or tray. Drizzle the chocolate sauce and serve. (Optional: You can add some berries like blueberries,
- blackberries or strawberries while serving. Dry fruits can also be sprinkled on the cheesecake.)