Dark Chocolate Mousse is a continental recipe made using dark chocolate, egg, espresso, heavy cream, sugar and whipped cream.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped,melted dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 3 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup Espresso coffee
- Take a bowl, add egg yolks and sugar to it and beat together till pale yellow. Add the melted dark chocolate and
- espresso coffee. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream till stiff peaks form and add this to the chocolate mix. Take another bowl
- and beat the egg whites till stiff peaks form and add it to the chocolate mixture. Mix thoroughly. Spoon the
- chocolate mousse into dessert bowls and keep in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Dark chocolate mousse is ready. There are not many desserts quite as elegant, beautiful, or delicious as a good
- mousse. Garnish the mousse with whipped cream and serve chilled.