We think no, so we bring you one such Sattvik recipe that we are pretty sure will please your sweet tooth with it’s tempting flavours.
Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoon powdered rice
- 1 pinch saffron
- 2 cup chopped coconut meat
- 2 cup milk
- For Garnishing
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sliced & slit almonds
- 1/2 tablespoon raisins
- To begin with, take a deep-bottomed pan, add water and rice powder in it. Mix until there are no lumps left in
- the mixture. Once done, place the pan on medium flame and give a boil.
- Next, add chopped coconut meat, milk, sugar along with saffron, turning the flame to low. Make sure to keep
- stirring the whole while. Once it thickens, add cardamom powder, stir for one more minute and turn off the
- Transfer the phirni to a serving bowl and garnish with sliced almonds and raisins. Serve hot or chilled according
- to your preference.