Time: 30 minutes
- 100 gm butter
- 200 gm flour
- 4 gm salt
- 14 gm sugar
- 1 egg
For lemon mixture:
- 3 lemons for zest
- 2 lemons for juice
- 250 gm of cream
- 2 eggs
- 110 gm of sugar
- Add flour, sugar, salt, butter together and work it like a pastry dough. Line it in a 11 inch tart mould.
- While up the cream to soft peak.
- Combine zest and lemon juice together.
- Whisk up sugar and while eggs in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and zest mix to eggs.
- Incorporate the whipped cream with egg and lemon mixture.
- Pour this in the tart and bake it at 160 for 15 minutes.
- Chill it down and cut slices.