Trifles are one of the best desserts in the festive season.
Time: 35 minutes
- 120 gm eggless readymade cake
- 170 gm whipped cream
- 2 cup milk
- 120 gm cake mix
- 250 ml peanut butter
- For Garnishing
- 2 cup dark chocolate
- Pour the milk and chocolate cake mix in a large bowl and allow it to stand for a couple of minutes.
- Take the ready made egg-less chocolate cake and chop it into cubes. Take a trifle dish and start layering the
- trifle with the egg-less chocolate cake followed by the milk and cake mix mixture on top of it. Next, put some
- peanut butter followed by the mixture again. Repeat the steps to form another layer. Keep doing this until all
- the ingredients are used up.
- Refrigerate the trifle for a while and meanwhile grate the dark chocolate to garnish. Serve the chilled trifle with
- a garnishing of grated dark chocolate.