Chocolate Chip And Mint Popsicle is a scrumptious Continental popsicle recipe which will delight your taste buds with it’s refreshing taste.
Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1/2 pinch salt
- 150 gm chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- To start with, add coconut milk, salt and sugar in a deep-bottomed non-stick pan. Bring it to boil over a
- medium flame while stirring occasionally. Let it simmer for 10 minute and then
- add mint leaves. Stir the mixture and remove from flame. Keep it aside for half an hour.
- Strain the mixture into a bowl. Take the popsicle mold and pour the mixture equally in the molds. Sprinkle
- some chocolate chips in each mold equally. Refrigerate for an hour.
- After an hour, insert the sticks in the molds and freeze overnight. Take out the popsicles from the molds and
- arrange over the serving tray. Serve it chille