Chocolate Biscuit Ice Cream Cake is a mouth-watering dessert recipe that has all the ingredients that will uplift your mood.
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cup whipped cream
- 150 gm oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoon coffee
- To make this yummy cake recipe, you need to prepare the coffee water first. For the same, mix coffee in water
- and keep aside till required.
- Now to make the first layer of the cake, scrape the cream off from the Oreo cookies in a bowl and keep them
- aside in the refrigerator. Dip the Oreo cookies in coffee water and place them in the container to make it as the
- base for the ice cream cake.
- For the second layer, take 2 cups sweetened whipped cream and whip it until it’s double in quantity. Make a
- proper even layer of whipped cream on top of the biscuit layer.
- For the third layer, take any dark chocolate slab and scrape it on top of it. Next, for the fourth layer, take
- chocolate ice cream and spread it evenly.
- For the fifth layer, bring out the refrigerated scraped cream of Oreo and grate on top of the ice cream.
- Thereafter top it up with chocolate syrup. (If you do not have chocolate syrup, you can also use chocolate sauce
- for this step)
- Allow the cake to set in the freezer for up to 2 hours. When the cake is done, serve immediately.