Cook Time: 30 minutes
This festive season make this chocolaty barfi for all your guests at home!
- 1/2 cup of Nachni flour (ragi flour)
- 1 cup of Grated jaggery
- 1/2 cup of Khoya
- 3 Tbsp of Ghee
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped assorted nuts
- 4 Tbsp of Peanut butter
- Chocolate vermicelli for garnish
- Almonds for garnish
- Heat Ghee in a kadai; add chopped nuts and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add nachni flour (ragi flour) and roast it until cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Now add grated jaggery and stir well until the jaggery is completely melted
- Add khoya, peanut butter and keep stirring for a while
- Remove the mixture on a plate, evenly spread it and refrigerate it.
- Remove from refrigerator and garnish it with chopped almonds, chocolate vermicelli.
- Cut it into desired shape and serve.