One of the delicious delicacies that you can prepare on festivals is a Carrot Cake.
Time: 35 minutes
- 250 gm pureed,washed & dried carrot
- 300 gm sugar
- 4 egg
- 250 gm all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- For Garnishing
- 50 gm chopped walnuts
- For The Main Dish
- 300 ml corn oil
- For Toppings
- 100 gm unsalted butter
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 100 gm cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To prepare this healthy cake recipe, preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius. Meanwhile, wash the carrots under
- cold running water. Then wipe them with a cloth. Peel the carrots and grind them to a fine puree.
- Then take a glass bowl and mix all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and walnuts in it. In an
- another bowl, break the eggs, add the sugar and whisk well. Once done, transfer this to the flour mixture along
- with corn oil and previously prepared carrot puree. Mix the ingredients properly.
- Then, transfer this mixture to a greased cake pan lined with parchment paper and place it into the preheated
- oven. Bake the cake batter for 20 to 25 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese frosting by beating the
- butter and cream together in a glass bowl.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract in it. Continue to beat until smooth and creamy. Once the cake has been properly
- baked, remove it and allow it to cool down. Spread the cream cheese frosting on top of the cake and garnish
- with walnuts. Serve this to your family and friends.