Treat your taste buds with a tasty and flavourful Caramel Kulfi recipe on a hot summer afternoon.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 litre boiled full cream milk
- 100 gm sugar
- For The Main Dish
- 12 pieces caramel toffee
- Put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame, add milk in it and let it come to a boil.
- Simmer the milk on low flame, add sugar and stir it well.
- Boil the milk on low-medium flame till its reduces to 1/4th of its original quantity (keep stirring in between).
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Crush the caramel toffee (do not make too small pieces) and mix it in prepared malai.
- Fill the prepared mixture in the kulfi maker and put it in freezer for 6 to 8 hours.
- Take out from freezer and the kulfi is ready to serve.