This is the right dessert to pick! A firm cheesecake finished with a sweet blueberry topping, this is a truly satisfying experience. It is quite exotic and different from other cheesecakes.
Time: 1 hour
- Blueberries 200 grams
- Cream Cheese 200 grams
- Chocolate cookies broken 5
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- Cream 150 millilitres
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Grind broken chocolate cookies in a mixer jar.
- In a bowl mix together ground chocolate cookies and butter.
- Spread this mixture evenly in a cake tin with wet hands.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Put cream cheese in a bowl and whisk well. Add castor sugar and mix.
- Break the eggs into the mixture and mix well.Add cream and mix well.
- Remove the cake tin from the oven and spread the cheese cake mixture over it.
- Add blueberries and spread them over it.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Cool and serve.