With summer season at it’s peak, one tends to feel to enjoy chilled water and drinks.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cup full cream milk
- 1/2 cup chopped black dates
- 4 strand saffron
- 400 gm condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 green cardamom
- 2 tablespoon chilled water
- Put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and mix full cream milk with condensed milk, stir once and bring it
- to a boil. Next, in a small bowl mix together corn flour along with chilled water, and make a paste of it.
- After a boil, reduce the flame to low and stir in the corn flour paste, cardamom seeds, chopped almonds and
- dates along with saffron. Stir the milk on low flame till it thickens. Let it cool and pour into kulfi moulds and
- freeze till they are firm.
- Please take care while demoulding the ice cream or the kulfi, slightly pour hot water on it to demould. (Take
- care that water doesn’t seep into the mould). Almond dates kulfi is ready to serve, serve immediately.