Vanilla Muffin is a Continental recipe made from egg, margarine, flour, baking powder and vanilla extract.
Time: 50 minutes
- 80 gm flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 30 ml milk
- 2 egg
- 60 gm powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 gm margarine
- Preheat oven to 200° C. Slowly heat margarine in the microwave, in a microwave-safe bowl, for about a
- minute, until it’s thoroughly melted. Set it aside at room temperature to cool, but don’t let it solidify again.
- Now combine the flour, baking powder and salt together. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and then add the
- sugar, milk and vanilla extract to the egg mixture. Slowly fold in flour and melted margarine till all ingredients
- are consumed.
- Grease and flour a muffin pan (or use paper muffin liners). Pour the muffin mixture in the liner till 3/4th. Bake
- at 190° C for 18 – 20 minutes. Remove and let the muffin liners cool for 10 minutes.If you want to give a fancier
- look to the muffins, then just drizzle the cooled muffins with a little vanilla glaze. You can also decorate them
- with nuts and berries.