Pineapple Carrot Orange Juice is an incredible drink recipe that features fresh oranges, carrots full of vitamin A, and tropical pineapple along with tinge of lime juice.
Time: 25 minutes
- 1/3 pineapple
- 2 carrot
- ice cubes as required
- 1 orange
- 1/2 lime
- To make this fresh juice recipe, skin the pineapple and cut it into large chunks.
- Next, peel the orange. Then, peel the carrots followed by cutting their top and tail.
- Now, add all the ingredients in an electric juicer and juice together.
- Then, transfer the juice to a serving glass by passing it through a strainer in order to remove any seeds or
- Once done, your pineapple carrot orange juice is ready. Serve chilled!