An easy-to-make snack recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones anytime, Paneer Sandwich is truly delicious.
Time: 30 minutes
- 12 slices brown bread
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup cabbage
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 2 cup cottage cheese
- 3 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoon butter
- salt as required
- For The Main Dish
- 1 finely chopped capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- To start with, peel and chop onion in a bowl. Next, grate paneer in a large bowl and shred cabbage in another
- bowl. Now, the next step is to take a large bowl and mix together paneer, chopped cucumber, capsicum, onion,
- tomato, cabbage, coriander leaves, salt and black pepper.
- Then take a bread slice and spread butter on one side of the bread slice. Repeat the same with the other slices
- as well. Now take another bread slice and spread the paneer mixture on it. Repeat the procedure for all the
- bread slices.
- Grill the sandwich for about 2 minutes and enjoy the delicious paneer sandwiche with green chutney or tomato
- ketchup, as you like.