Sandwiches are easy-to-make and filling for the stomach at the same time.
Time: 40 minutes
- 600 gm boiled mushroom
- 4 green chilli
- black pepper as required
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 12 slices white bread
- 1 cup cheese-cheddar
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- salt as required
- Place a non-stick pan over medium flame and add 2 teaspoon of oil in it. Now, add the chopped mushrooms
- to the hot oil and saute for 8-10 minutes, until tender and mushrooms turn a bit dry. Once done, add chopped
- green chilies, salt and black pepper as per your taste. Toss the mixture and let it cook for some time. Once
- done, transfer the mushrooms in a bowl.
- Now, spread 6 bread slices on a flat surface and stuff each of it with equal amounts of mushroom mixture. Top
- this up with grated cheese and cover with the other slices. Now, place a pan over medium flame and add 1/2
- tablespoon butter in it. Let it melt and then carefully add a sandwich in it. Fry the sandwich until it turns golden
- brown and once the cheese starts to melt, take it off the flame. Repeat this with the rest of the sandwiches.
- Serve these with a dip of your choice and enjoy!