Idli is a famous South Indian recipe that can be twisted in different ways.
Time: 30 minutes
- 120 gm idli batter
- 150 gm yoghurt (curd)
- 25 gm pureed mint
- 1 gm cumin powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 gm Tempura batter
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 25 ml sweet tamarind sauce
- 20 gm pomegranate seeds
- 5 gm boondi
- 5 gm sugar
- For making this idli chaat, firstly make small size button idlis.
- Prepare tempura batter with little water.
- Fry the idlis in hot oil after coating it with batter.
- Beat dahi, add little sugar, bhuna zeera and salt.
- Spread fried idlis after cooling and pour beaten curd, sprinkle boondi, chopped dhania, mint chutney, imli
- sonth and fresh anaar seeds.
- Idli chaat is ready to be served.