A quick breakfast and snack recipe, you can make this American recipe in just minutes when your kids are getting hungry. Hot Egg Toast is a yummy and healthy treat to enjoy with your near and dear ones.
Time: 20 minutes
- 3 egg
- 4 small chopped onion
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 small crushed to paste ginger
- 1 pinch powdered turmeric
- 2 pinches powdered salt
- 6 bread slices
- 4 peppercorns
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 2 clove crushed to paste garlic
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- Combine and grind together the green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, cinnamon, peppercorns, onions and
- turmeric powder to a fine paste.
- Break the eggs in a large bowl. Add milk and ground paste. Add salt and beat well.
- Heat a tawa over medium flame.
- Dip the bread slices in the egg mixture and place them on the hot tawa.
- Apply oil around the edges and cook till golden.
- Remove and serve with ketchup.