Guliappa is a South Indian recipe made using dosa batter and curry leaves.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cup Dosa batter
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 4 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 finely chopped green chilli
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Heat the paniyaram pan on the gas, brush it with ghee and pour the batter in the pan.
- Cover and cook the batter for 8-10 minutes, till a toothpick pierced comes out clean, this means the guliappa is
- Now turn it around with the help of a knife and cook the other side as well just for a minute or so without
- Your Guliappa is ready, serve it with coconut chutney.