This recipe of Garlic Pancakes is a boon for all those who wish to break the monotony in their breakfast menu, and especially for the mothers who are always looking for tasty and healthy snacks for their kids
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoon green chilli
- 5 tablespoon rice flour
- 2 cup garlic
- refined oil as required
- 4 cup rice
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- salt as required
- To start with, take a chopping board and chop green chilies, coriander leaves and garlic on it. In a bowl, add
- water and soak rice in it for 3 hours.
- Once done, drain the water. In another bowl add all the ingredients except rice flour and oil. Blend the mixture
- using a hand blender with adequate water to turn the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Add the rice flour along with a cup of water to this mixture and whisk it well.
- Now take a non-stick tava, keep it on medium flame and grease it with oil. Take a spoonful of the batter and
- spread it evenly on the tava. Cook the pancake using a spatula, tossing it at regular intervals to ensure that it is
- well cooked from both sides (it should have a golden brown colour). Use the same procedure to make the rest
- of the pancakes.
- Now serve with a chutney of your choice. Pudina or tomato chutney works best.