Eggless Chocolate Muffin is a simple muffin recipe that your kids will love to binge on!
Time: 60 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup beaten yoghurt (curd)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Take a bowl and add sugar, yoghurt and oil in it. Mix the ingredients well till sugar dissolves completely. Now
- sieve all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, salt thrice to incorporate air in it.
- Add the dry ingredients into wet ingredients, do not over beat, just mix it well. Preheat a a big kadhai on a high
- flame with perforated plate in it for 10 minutes.
- Shift the cake batter into aluminium moulds which is greased with oil earlier and dust it with all purpose flour.
- Add 3 tbsp choco chips and place the moulds in the kadahi and on the perforated plate and cover with a lid.
- Keep this on a high flame for 15 minutes then lower down the flame. Bake for another 30 – 35 minutes till done,
- check by inserting a toothpick, if it comes out clean your cake is ready.
- After baking is done, shift the kadhai on a cooling rack for half an hour. Let the lid remain, do not open and let
- the water droplets appear on the lid. Take out your moulds from the kadhai and demould after it cools down.
- Pour melted chocolate over it before serving.