Eggless Banana Cake is a mouth-watering dessert recipe that has all the ingredients which can uplift your mood.
Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200 gm condensed milk
- 50 gm melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- To make this delicious eggless cake recipe, Pre heat the oven to 180 C and grease and dust the baking dish.
- Meanwhile, beat the condensed milk, curd and butter together until smooth.
- Now sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda and fold into the wet mixture. Once it’s completely mixed,
- add the mashed bananas and the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into the dusted baking dish and bake in the pre-heated oven for about ½ hour at 180 to 200
- degrees Celsius. Check if baked fully by poking in a tooth pick. Let it cool then slice it and serve with tea.