Hard to imagine Easter without eggs? Well, celebrate this festival with chocolate eggs filled with Tiramisu cream.
Time: 30 minutes
- 125 gm cooking chocolate
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 4 ladyfinger biscuit
- 25 ml red wine
- 2 egg
- 125 gm mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup Espresso coffee
- To prepare this amazing dessert, first you need to prepare the chocolate shell. For the same, melt the chocolate
- over a hot water basin and stir for about 20 minutes. Once the chocolate is at right temperature, spread a layer
- evenly in moulds leaving the top open. Place the mould into the refrigerator until set. De-mould once it is set.
- Stick the halves together with melted chocolate over joints
- Next, beat the egg yolks and caster sugar together until thickened. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Now, add mascarpone cheese to the egg whites and stir gently until just blended. Then add the egg yolk mixture and fold through with a wooden spoon until just combined. Set asideBreak ladyfinger biscuits and dip in espresso coffee quickly on each side then place in the base of each chocolate egg. Top each biscuit with 1-2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture and then repeat with the remaining biscuits and mascarpone mixture until you have 3 layers of biscuit topped with mascarpone cream.
- Garnish with the grated chocolate over the top of each egg. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.