Flaky crescent roll dough wrapped around a quick cream cheese.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2-8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tblsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls. Press the seams together and place on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Stir with wooden spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Spread over crescent rolls in baking dish.
- Unroll remaining crescent rolls, press seams together and place on top of cream cheese layer in baking dish.
- Top with melted butter.
- Sprinkle top evenly with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Allow to cool, then slice and serve. May be topped with a drizzle of honey if desired.