Cinnamon Buns are extremely delicious and full of flavours. You can treat your loved ones with this sweet roll on festivals and special occasions
Time: 1 hr 15 min
- 3 1/2 gm all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- For Dough
- 2 teaspoon skimmed milk powder
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup water
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except butter and brown sugar to make a nice dough.
- Process the dough, use 1/3 for a mini white loaf of bread.
- For cinnamon buns, roll the rest of the dough to about 1/2-inch, spread a thick layer of butter and brown sugar
- over it.
- Sprinkle a good layer of cinnamon on top. Roll and slice into small cinnamon buns.
- Place in a pan with more butter and sugar on bottom. Let it rise for 45 minutes.
- Then bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit with bread for about 20 minutes.
- When the bread is baked completely, take it out of the oven and serve warm.