Chocolate Crepe with Cream and Fruit Filling that you can enjoy any way! You would be surprised to know that this crepe recipe is made using cocoa powder, all purpose flour, eggs, milk and fruits like kiwi and banana; and no chocolate has been used in it!
Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 egg
- 3 pinches salt
- 1 thinly sliced banana
- 8 tablespoon fresh cream
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 teaspoon sugar
- 10 kiwi
- 15 teaspoon Dulce de leche
- To prepare this delectable dessert recipe, mix together milk, eggs, vanilla extract, salt and sugar to prepare a
- well dissolved mixture. Sieve cocoa powder to the all purpose flour in another bowl and then transfer this
- mixture into the milk mixture’s bowl. Mix well and the batter for chocolate crepes is ready.
- Grease a preheated non-stick pan with a little oil and pour 1/8th of the batter evenly on the pan. Use a laddle
- to spread it properly and have a thinner base. By flipping the crepes, make sure that both the sides are cooked
- Spread the Dulce de leche on one side of the cooked crepe, topping it with thinly sliced bananas and kiwis.
- Fold the crepes and cover the top with fresh cream and add more fruits, if you wish to! (Optional: You can also
- use whipped cream for this recipe.)
- Repeat the procedure to make more such crepes and enjoy!