Indulge into Fudgy Chocolate Brownie with Chewy Caramel Layer in the middle to enchance your taste.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pkg.family size brownie mix
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) Caramel Bits
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil, spray with baking spray.
- Make brownie mix according to directions.
- Pour ½ of the batter into the lined baking pan.
- Set the rest aside.
- Bake brownie mix for 20 minutes.
- Microwave caramel bits and heavy whipping cream for 2 minutes, stopping every 30 seconds to stir.
- After brownies come out of the oven, spread the caramel sauce over the top.
- Note: You can reserve a bit to drizzle on the top after the brownies have cooled.
- Then top with the remaining brownie mix.
- Bake for 25 more minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Remove foil from the pan and cut into squares.
- **Nuts can be added into this recipe.