This overnight oatmeal recipe is a quick and simple breakfast option that everyone is sure to love!
Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup Quaker Oats rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup milk or water
- pinch of salt and cinnamon
- maple syrup or other sweetener to taste
- 1 cup frozen berries of choice (or yesterday’s smoothie leftovers)
- yogurt for topping
- berries for topping
- Place the oats, seeds, milk, salt, and cinnamon in a jar with a lid. Refrigerate overnight.
- Puree the berries. (I usually incorporate this into my smoothie routine, so I either use leftover smoothie or just blend up a huge smoothie batch so I have a little extra for the
- oats. You don’t HAVE to do this, but it’s a nice way to add some fruit and color.)
- Stir oats with your frozen berry puree and top with yogurt and more berries, nuts, honey, whatevs you like.