Banana Tea Bread is a perfect combination of bananas, cream cheese and tea which will compliment your piping hot cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 3 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup tea
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- Take a bowl and mix flour, baking powder and salt in it. In another bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, and eggs.
- Whisk until light and fluffy.
- Mash the bananas and add them to cream cheese mixture. Add brewed tea and give it a good mix.
- Preheat the oven at 170 degree C. Pour the bread batter to a baking tray.
- Tap it once to avoid any bubbles and bake it in preheated oven for an hour.
- Let it cool, cut it and serve with a cup of tea.