Banana Pancakes is an American breakfast recipe which is sure to be loved by kids and adults alike.
Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 peeled,mashed banana
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- For The Main Dish
- 1 beaten egg
- To prepare this easy banana pancake recipe, take a bowl and peel and mash the bananas in it using the back of
- a spoon or a fork. Then, take another bowl and break the egg in it. Whisk well until it gets frothy.
- Combine the all purpose flour with baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Make a small well in the mixture,
- and add the beaten egg mixture, oil, milk and coconut milk in it. Then, add the mashed bananas and mix all the
- ingredients properly so that a dosa-like batter consistency is attained.
- Then heat a tawa over medium flame and pour a small ladleful of the batter on it. Spread the batter evenly in a
- circular motion to make a thick pancake. Apply oil around the edges of the pancake and cook on both sides
- until golden brown. Once done, remove from the tawa and serve with toppings of your choice.