Apple Cornflakes Pancakes is a healthy breakfast that you can make for your loved ones.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup grated apple
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 teaspoon melted butter
- 4 teaspoon honey
- Combine all the ingredients, except the baking soda in a bowl and mix well to make a thick batter (cake batter
- like consistency) using enough water.
- Keep aside for at least 15 to 20 minutes till the cornflakes and oats absorb moisture and the mixture becomes
- soft. Add the fruit salt and mix gently.
- Grease a non-stick pan, pour 1/4th of the batter and spread it evenly to make a thick 100 mm (4-inch) diameter
- Cook on a medium flame on one side using some butter, gently lift the pancake using a flat spatula and cook on
- the other side till it turns brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more pancakes. Serve hot with hone