Aloo Poha is a quick and easy breakfast recipe that is made using pressed rice and potato.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cup pressed rice
- 2 chopped onion
- 4 chopped green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoon chana dal
- 4 curry leaves
- 2 finely chopped,peeled potato
- 2 teaspoon grated carrot
- 4 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon urad dal
- 2 teaspoon salt
- For Garnishing
- 2 handful chopped coriander leaves
- To make this delicious breakfast recipe, add water in a pressure cooker add the potatoes in it. Boil them until
- tender and remove from the heat. Transfer the boiled potatoes in a bowl and keep them aside. Now sprinkle a
- bit of water on the poha and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Fry the curry leaves, mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal and fry for 30 to
- 45 seconds. Once the mustard seeds start to splutter, add the onions, green chillies, potatoes, carrot and salt.
- Stir fry the ingredients for a minute. Squeeze dry the poha and add to the pan. Stir to mix well.
- Once the poha is ready, transfer it to a serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves. Remove from flame and
- cover with a lid for 5 minutes. Pair this delicious breakfast recipe with a cup of tea and serve hot. Enjoy!