Serve with almond butter or sugar-free pancake syrup. Garnish with toasted almonds, if desired.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 oz Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal Flour
- 3 tbsps Whole Grain Soy Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
- 3 large Eggs (Whole)
- 1/3 cup Large or Small Curd Creamed Cottage Cheese
- Mix the protein powder (1oz is about 4 Tbsp), almond meal, soy flour and baking powder together. Whisk the
- eggs, then blend together with the cottage cheese (substitute cream cheese if cottage cheese is not on your
- accepted foods list).
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or canola oil.
- Using about 1/4 cup per pancake, drop batter onto the skillet. When bubbles begin to form in the middle of
- each pancake, turn over and cook another 2 minutes or until firm.
- Repeat, keeping pancakes warm in the oven.