Almond Butter Muesli Bars is a lip-smacking snack recipe which is full of palatable flavours and high fibre content.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cup muesli
- 1 cup almonds
- 12 dried figs
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Take the almonds and place them on a baking tray. Bake the almonds for about 8-10 minutes in a pre-heated
- oven at 180 degrees until they turn golden.
- Once the almonds are baked, keep aside for a moment. After a while, add the baked almonds to the blender jar
- and grind them for about 10-15 minutes until they start releasing oil. Once you find a thick paste, remove from
- blender jar and transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Grind the figs and add them in a bowl along with muesli, vanilla extract, almond butter and mix properly.
- Combine the ingredients and place the mixture on a flat tray. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. After a while
- cut it into equal shape and size. Serve and enjoy!