Tofu is said to be one of the healthiest protein source apart from chicken and egg whites.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cup tofu
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 4 tablespoon low fat cream
- 2 teaspoon water
- 1 cup onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 4 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup capsicum (green pepper)
- 4 teaspoon soybean oil
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves
- Chop the onions and green pepper, once chopped keep them aside. Now take some tofu and slice it into thick
- strips. Keep the tofu aside for further usage.
- Now, take a non-stick and deep-bottomed pan and heat some soybean oil in it. Once the oil gets heated add
- some ginger-garlic paste and onions in it. Saute this mixture until the onions turns golden brown in colour.
- Now in this mixture add some turmeric, dried fenugreek leaves, garam masala powder, cumin powder,
- coriander powder and chili powder and mix all the spices properly.
- Now add the 1/4 water and tomato puree in this mixture. After that add the sliced tofu, cream, salt and sugar
- and let this gravy cook for 5 minutes max. Once done serve your gravy with coriander and enjoy hot!