Keema Pav is a Maharashtrian recipe made with pav, mutton and a variety of vegetables.
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 pav
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped green chilli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped tomato
- 3 pinches salt
- 2 cup minced mutton
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Take a pan add oil and heat it on a medium range.
- Add ginger, garlic and saute well following with chopped onion and tomato.
- Add all the masalas in one go and cook well.
- Once the mixture is cooked add the minced mutton and cook well.
- Add butter green peas and cook for two more minutes. Adjust the seasoning.
- Put the pav’s on a hot plate and warm them up with butter.
- Serve hot with the keema.