This delicious and healthy snack recipe is made using eggs, potatoes and rusk biscuits.
Time: 40 minutes
- 4 boiled egg
- 250 gm boiled,mashed,peeled potato
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 1 cup refined oil
- 5 powdered rusk
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- For Marination
- 1 beaten egg
- Combine the potatoes, onions, red chilli powder, salt and coriander leaves in a bowl and mix them well.
- Add boiled eggs to the batter and mix well again. Now, make small balls of this mixture and flatten them
- slightly. Dip this in the beaten egg and roll them in the rusk.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add the prepared cutlets. Fry till golden brown.
- Garnish the prepared cutlets with coriander leaves and serve.