Lovely fruits of the summer come together to create this refreshing salad. Dress it up with a tangy orange and mint dressing. Not only this tasty but healthy too!
- 1/4 cup of fresh pomegranate kernels
- 2 medium kiwis
- 5-7 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8-10 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 5-7 lollo rosso lettuce leaves
- 50 gm of cottage cheese (paneer)
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of mustard seeds
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Peel and roughly chop kiwis and put into a bowl.
- Roughly tear all the lettuce leaves and add to the bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix garlic, mustard seeds, mint leaves, orange squash, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper powder and grind till smooth.
- Roughly crumble cottage cheese and add to the bowl with pomegranate kernels and dressing and mix well.
- Transfer the salad onto a serving plate and serve immediately.