Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Chicken legs skin removed and trimmed 4
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Garlic minced 3 teaspoons
- Ginger minced 1 tablespoon
- Paprika 1 tablespoon
- Dried mint powder 3 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Fresh parsley sprigs for garnishing
- Place chicken thighs in a large bowl. Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Whisk together yogurt, garlic, ginger, paprika, dried mint powder and salt in another bowl.
- Pour yogurt mixture over the chicken and coat well. Cover with a cling film and place in a refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Place the marinated chicken on a baking tray, place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley sprigs.