Paratha is a popular breakfast choice for many people as its delicious as well as satiating.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 onion
- salt as required
- water as required
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 100 gm aaloo bhujia
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 4 tablespoon ghee
- To prepare this paratha recipe, sieve the wheat flour in a bowl. Next, add water and a pinch of salt in the bowl.
- Knead the mixture to form a soft dough and let it rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, peel the onions and finely
- chop them in a bowl. Add aaloo bhujia in the bowl along with salt to taste and mix well.
- Make two medium sized balls from the dough. Dust a ball with some flour and roll into a small chapati. Fill it
- with the stuffing of onion-bhujia and close the opening to make a ball again. Using the flour, roll the ball into a
- thick paratha.
- Grease a tawa with a little ghee and put the rolled out paratha on it. Cook for sometime and then flip over to
- cook on the other side as well. Once cooked from both the sides, transfer in a plate and enjoy with a dollop of
- butter on it or with green chutney.