Paneer Tandoori is a scrumptious and easy-to-make North Indian recipe as it uses readily available ingredients in the kitchen like paneer, curd, meat masala and ginger-garlic paste.
Time: 40 minutes
- 400 gm paneer
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- For Marination
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 3 tablespoon meat masala
- 4 pinches kasoori methi powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (curd)
- Wash the paneer under running water and cut it into cubes. Then, mix the paneer cubes with ginger paste,
- garlic paste, curd, meat masala and kasoori methi. Marinate it for about 20 minutes. Put it into a tandoor or
- grill it on both the sides.
- Now, put 2 tbsp oil in a pan and heat it over moderate flame. Add the grilled paneer pieces into it. Saute it for
- some time, cover and cook. Once the whole thing gets reduced into gravy form, add some more kasoori methi
- and mix it well.
- Season the dish with salt according to your taste. Your dish is ready to be served. Serve it hot with roti or
- parathas, or even rice.