Cheese Overload Mushroom is a low calorie snack recipe that can be prepared on occasions like kitty party and game night.
Time: 50 minutes
- 10 mushroom
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius. Afterwards, take a baking tray and grease with a little oil.
- Break off the stems of the mushrooms and cut the hard part, discard it. Now, chop the leftover stems and keep
- them aside.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat some oil in it over medium flame. Add chopped garlic in it along with the
- chopped mushroom stems in it. Saute till completely dry and make sure not to burn garlic.
- Meanwhile, take a small bowl and mix together cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper powder, onion
- powder, cayenne pepper, and salt. By now, the mushroom stems will be cooked, switch off the burner and add
- them to the bowl of spices. Give it a nice stir.
- Fill in the mushroom caps with this mixture and place them on the baking tray. Put this baking tray inside the
- pre-heated oven and cake for 25 minutes at 180 degree Celsius. When the mushrooms are done, take them out
- and seve hot!