Spinach Pakora is a famous Indian snack recipe made during winters.
Time: 40 minutes
- 200 gm gram flour (besan)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon powdered red chilli
- 3 pinches salt
- 100 gm finely chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 2 green chilli
- Wash and clean the spinach leaves under cold running water and keep them aside. Once the water has drained
- out completely, chop the leaves. Take a glass bowl and combine the gram flour and spinach. Add salt, red chilli
- powder, turmeric powder and green chillies. Gently pour water and mix well until combined.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over high flame. Drop small portions of the dough and fry until light golden
- brown. Remove and drain excess oil. Pair these pakoras with tamarind chutney and a hot cup of tea.