Blueberry Cinnamon Bread recipe is a lovely, spongy bread that can break the monotony of the regular morning meals.
Time: 50 minutes
- 8 slices multi-grain bread
- 1/2 cup milk
- mint leaves as required
- whipped cream as required
- salt as required
- 4 egg
- 2 tablespoon powdered cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberry
- Firstly, in a large bowl, mix the eggs and milk together. Now, add the vanilla extract, salt and maple syrup to it.
- Mix it well and then sprinkle cinnamon powder evenly on the mixture. Beat it well, so that there are no lumps
- remaining. Set this aside for a while. Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a baking dish, and line it with a sheet of lightly greased aluminium foil and place the bread slices on it.
- Pour the milk- eggs mixture on the bread slices, and add the blueberries on top. Place this baking dish in the
- Set it to bake in the preheated oven, and bake for about half an hour. Once done, take it out from the oven
- and let it cool. Your bread is ready. You can serve it with a dollop of whipped cream and some mint leaves on