Chocolate Crepe with Cream and Fruit Filling that you can enjoy any way!
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 egg
- 3 pinches salt
- 1 thinly sliced banana
- 8 tablespoon fresh cream
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 teaspoon sugar
- 10 kiwi
- 15 teaspoon Dulce de leche
- To prepare this delectable dessert recipe, mix together milk, eggs, vanilla extract, salt and sugar to prepare a
- well dissolved mixture. Sieve cocoa powder to the all purpose flour in another bowl and then transfer this
- mixture into the milk mixture’s bowl. Mix well and the batter for chocolate crepes is ready.
- Grease a preheated non-stick pan with a little oil and pour 1/8th of the batter evenly on the pan. Use a laddle
- to spread it properly and have a thinner base. By flipping the crepes, make sure that both the sides are cooked
- Spread the Dulce de leche (it is prepared by slowly heating condensed milk till it thickens) on one side of the
- cooked crepe, topping it with thinly sliced bananas and kiwis. Fold the crepes and cover the top with fresh
- cream and add more fruits, if you wish to! (Optional: You can also use whipped cream for this recipe.)
- Repeat the procedure to make more such crepes and enjoy!